Monday 7 February 2011

You Can Commit Sins Under These conditions







A man came to Imam Ali( AS) and said to him" Oh, Ali.. My self leads me to commit sins and disobey Allah.. Advice me, please"Imam Ali said" If you want to commit a sin, commit it.. but, under five conditions"The man said" Ok, tell me about them"
Imam Ali( AS) said" If you want to commit a sin, go and hide yourself in a place where Allah cannot see you"
The man said" Glory to Allah, How can I hide myself from Allah and He sees everything and knows everything..?!"

Then, Imam Ali said" Glory to Allah, Are not you ashamed of disobeying Allah while He sees you?"
The man silenced.
Then, he said" Tell me more"
Imam Ali said" If you want to disobey Allah, disobey Him.... but, not on his earth.."

The man said" Glory to Allah, Where should I go and everything in the universe is His possession?!"
Imam Ali said" Are not you ashamed of disobeying Him while you live on His earth?"
The man said" Tell me more"

Imam Ali said" If you want to disobey Allah, do not eat from what He provides you with"
The man said" How can I do so and all the gifts are from Him?!"
Imam Ali said" Are not you ashamed of disobeying Him while He feeds you and provides you with water and keeps your strength?!"The man said" Tell me more"
Imam Ali said" Disobey Allah.. but, if the angel of death comes to take out your life, do not allow him to do so"

The man said" Glory to Allah, do I have a power to stop him.. And he is the one who will take out the lives of all people, jinns and angels?!"
Then, Imam Ali said" Disobey Allah.. but, when you are given the book which consists of all of your deeds in this life, pretend that you did not commit such sins"

The man said" Glory to Allah, what about the angels who write all that I do?!"Then, the man cried deeply and went repeating the same phrase" What about the angels who write all that I do?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment